ABOUT US

Our Method

We train people on how to trade Forex by Using the Market makers method, Institutional pricing levels, Slide pattern, touch-scale pattern and others as developed by the academy.

Our method is efficient and 80%+ very accurate in execution.

Our Vision

JAYYY_FX Academy aspires to bring every person to a high level of financial stability and independence.

Our Purpose

To raise well versed financial analyst ready to face any market condition.

Our Team

The members of faculty at JAYYY_FX Academy have had a good number of years on chart experience and have being delivering solutions to students within and outside Nigeria.

They have faced the same struggles you might experience in their own learning journeys and know best how to guide you through them. We believe one of the best ways to learn is to teach others, and we will be adding some of our alumni to the teaching team in the coming months.

TRADING IS A CAREER, AND YOU NEED TO BE PROPERLY EDUCATED TO BE ABLE TO MAKE CONSISTENT PROFITS

Trading is systematic, and that is why our courses are not haphazard. In our opinion, knowing proper technical analysis constitutes only about 20-30% of long term trading success. The rest 60-70% are made up of crucial trading aspects such as trading psychology, risk management, money management, development of strict personal algorithm, personal trading statistics, correct understanding of “value of money,” correct mindset, correct expectations, correct understanding of trading in general and so on.

Only then dry technical and fundamental market analyses. Sounds complicated, I know. But don’t worry, all you need is a little bit of patience and my guidance. We will guide you through each of these crucial steps to trading success

Let aside everything that “trading gurus” have told you; if you expect trading to be easy, you will quit after a few failures. On the other hand, setting correct expectations and preparing your self psychologically will help you bear through the hardest part of your trading career – the beginning.

That is why we always say that the technical aspects of trading are significant. But without, for example, correct psychology, absolutely any profitable trading system will be useless. I could teach you technical analysis relatively fast. However, you would still fail without proper psychological preparation, mentorship, and many other non-technical aspects of trading. That is why my learning program takes roughly from 90 days to 210 days to complete depending on the package. There are a lot of topics to cover besides  technical analysis.

WE PREPARE OUR STUDENTS TO FACE THE BRUTAL REALITIES OF THE FINANCIAL MARKETS
NO ’’HOLY GRAIL’’ STRATEGY

Its is most likely something most trading gurus won’t tell you about.

As far as technical analysis is concerned, remember, there is no  ” holy grail pattern” or “strategy” that will continuously make you money. It is a myth and a lie told by too many trading “gurus,” which gives trading a bad name.

Our concept of trading is very different. We do not stick to one pattern  because it will stop working eventually soonest. That’s why we teach a lot of strategies.

The market is constantly changing, most times daily. We stick to the concept of understanding and explaining almost any market movement. There are no coincidences in the market, every price movement has a reason. Yes, it is a bit more difficult than “one simple structure”; however, that is something that will enable you to have a fighting chance at the financial markets. Everything else is just a waste of time.

ONCE YOU MASTER THE SKILL OF "INTERPRETING THE MARKET," YOU WILL BE FREE TO TRADE ANY STRUCTURE OF ANY MARKET ON ANY GIVEN DAY

For individuals with little or no experience in Forex trading, who are willing to kickstart their forex trading career.

For individuals ready to take their forex trading career a step further in a well-detailed fundamental and technical analysis.

For traders who are well learned on the forex markets although finding it hard to trade consistently or has probably seen that there is more to learn about the forex market. We train you till you become a professional.

Learn at Your Own Pace

Learning the Art of Trading